||Custom product development can be provided in a built-to-specification.
Xstream Flow product development engineers can help you to formulate new product
concepts. We can follow through with documents to accurately quantify your
requirements and assure an on-target delivery of the development:
- Technical information, definition and description of the product
- Specification documents
- Hardware methodology
- Software routines
- Responsibilities for each party involved
- Delivery estimate date
- Project milestones
- Definition of the list of hardware, software and firmware elements
- Definition of the processes and procedures required to ensure
the deliverables meet the criteria set out prior the start of
- Definition of the processes and procedures required to commit
by the client to ensure that the deliverables meet the expectations
outlined in the initial specification document.
- Definition of the timescales to be expected for the delivery
of the production units, and the associated costs.
- Define a methodology for sparing and maintenance to meet a given
- Define the terms of a warranty to meet the product requirements
of the client.