Flow can integrate clients' products with those hardware and software
products sourced from third parties, including client proprietary product
designs. Xstream Flow can
help you kick-start your project by setting up your initial system configuration
which may contain third-party components. Clients may drop-ship third-party
components to Xstream Flow,
where a client's system may be assembled and set-up. Software and firmware
can be set up and modified to bring up a proof-of-concept for clients to
do demonstrations and begin proprietary development. Xstream
Flow's objective is to provide direct assistance in setting up your
system to provide you with a working solution from which you may start your
own custom development.
- Board level silicon validation & debugging.
- Embedded level firmware validation & debugging.
- Application level software validation & debugging.
Set-Up and Training
- Set-Up, training and hands-on support for assembling and bringing
up a particular hardware and software configuration.
- Configuration set-up and training may be provided on-site at
our client's facility or in one of our facilities. See our contact details for more information.